OA Highlights of 2017
Orphans Africa (OA) is a 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt charitable organization that began in 2007 with the coming together of three ordinary people whose desire was to build peace between nations by providing assistance to those who are most vulnerable.
This year we have accomplished much
Here are a few reports:
- Marilynn Primary School our First Self-Sustaining Project Updates (read more)
- Mwaji Primary School Awarded by Tanzania President (read more)
- Mwaji Students Get Top Scores on National Exams (read more)
- Water Well at Mwaji Secondary School Reduces Illness (read more)
- Isandula Vocational School in progress (read more)
- Mwaji Boy’s Dormitory Building Completed (see pictures)
- Carl and Colleen O’Banion Dinning Hall Completed (read more, see pictures)
Your support and generosity is the foundation of Orphans Africa. The many orphan children at our schools in Tanzania would not have the opportunities they have without you. You are a world changer! Thank you very much (Asante Sana!)!