Dedicated to the education of orphans in Africa.
Orphans Africa envisions a world without poverty in which all persons have the freedom and opportunities to pursue happiness and maximize their potential.
At Orphans Africa, we live by five Core Values
These Core Values drive our short and long term goals and are the foundation of our mission. OA believes in development, not aid, as development at the grassroots level empowers people to rise to their own giftedness and break the cycle of poverty. Education frees people from bondage; ignorance is disabling.
It is every person’s right to be self-sufficient and determine their own destiny.
OA embraces diversity and supports people of all ages, ethnicities, nationalities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, or socioeconomic statuses.
- Orphans Africa believes it can best educate orphans through a combination of various innovative, yet practical strategies:
- Construct and support self-sustainable schools for orphans that focus on educational excellence and leadership
- Provide safe residences where orphans can live and thrive
- Provide preventive health education
- Collaborate with local, grassroots NGOs
- Collaborate with international nonprofit charities
- Foster strong relationships with local communities and governments